• Post-war 6 Story, 60 apartment condo building
• Immaculately-maintained Art Deco-style lobby and public halls
• Elevator and video intercom, on-site laundry room
• Resident Superintendent
• Professional outside management
• On-site bike room, resident fitness room, landscaped Resident rear garden courtyard
• Dogs permitted on case by case basis
• Low monthly carrying charges and taxes
• Flexible rental procedures
• Washer / dryers permitted in the apartments with board approval
Oversized, bright and quiet one bedroom, one bath Condominium on prime Chelsea tree-lined block. The apartment was just fully renovated. Featuring a spacious entry foyer with 3 large closets, graciously laid out rooms, high ceilings and maple refinished floors. The luxurious living/dining room features 3 large south facing windows. You’ll also enjoy Empire State Building views from the kitchen and bedroom. The fully-appointed, windowed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, white gloss flat panel cabinets, and coastal gray pental quartz countertops. The bedroom can easily accommodate a king-sized bed and more full-sized furnishings. The apartment has a windowed bathroom and ample storage throughout.
All of the rooms of this terrific apartment are windowed, with 3 exposures, south, north and west. Perfect Chelsea Condo apartment with low common charges and taxes.
Prime Chelsea block, close to great restaurants and shopping. Steps from Google, Chelsea Piers, Art District, The High Line, The Whitney Museum, the Meatpacking and Flatiron Districts, Union Square Park, and convenient to all transportation (A,C,E,L,1,2,3 train lines)